BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 22, 2009

SMART BOARD

I had learn how to use smart board, smart board can control computer applications directly from the display, write notes in digital ink and save our work to share later. In smart board, notebook is a tool that allows me to draw and save work. Notable components: Can be used to draw straight lines with arrows, dotted lines and shapes.I also learn how to record a video of what is displayed on the screen it could be used to post a video recording of a lecture. Video player will play videos to me, just like windows media player. Keyboard has a simple style keyboard as well as a function called write that allows me to write out words that will be read into the computer. Also, there is a keyboard in alphabetical order and a number pad. Smart board also has Floating tools and notable Components: Highlighter, screen shade, undo, area capture (copy), and eraser. I can help me a lot if I use smart board to teach my student. It also can make my teaching style more interesting and can attract student to give attention in class.

0 comments: